- 250ml cream
- 250g Mascarpone
- 70g egg white
- 50g egg yolk
- 50g caster sugar
- 1 vanilla pod
- 20ml Coffee Liqueur
- 6 amaretti biscuits
- Handful of raspberries
1. In one bowl, beat egg yolk and sugar together.
2. In another bowl, beat egg white into soft peaks.
3. Whip the cream in a bowl and gently fold the mascarpone into it.
4. Fold the cream and mascarpone mix into the egg yolk and mix.
5. Beat the egg white into soft peaks and then fold the egg whites into the mixture.
6. Divide the mixture into two separate bowls and add vanilla to one.
7. Add the coffee liqueur to the other half of the mix.
8. Layer into two glasses with the raspberries, biscuit, coffee, and cream mixture, and enjoy!
This dessert is made on our Italian Dinner Party. For this recipe and more why not come along to our next one?