There’s still time to book your spot in our Gluten Free Workshop THIS Saturday June 18!
This is a recipe that’s a great alternative to a classic!
Chocolate Nut Brownies (Gluten Free)
125g soft butter
200g soft brown sugar
125g dark chocolate (55% cocoa solids or higher)
50g rice flour
20g cocoa powder
¼ tsp gluten free baking powder
150g chopped mixed nuts (almonds, hazelnuts or pecans or a mixture or all three)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease and line a 20 x 20cm baking tin.
- Place the butter, sugar and chocolate in a bowl over a pan of simmering water and stir until melted.
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into the mix and stir well. Add the eggs and nuts.
- Pour into the prepared tin and bake for 35 minutes until cooked through but still quite soft in the centre.
- Cool in the tin. Cut into squares to serve.
Find more of Cooks Academy Recipes over on OUR WEBSITE!